Sandip's rambling

Friday, April 18, 2008

I think having kids is one of the most beautiful things that has ever happened to me. I really don't care how they look or how good they are in studies. Not to say that these things do not matter to me.However nothing else seems to matter when they hug and shower me with kisses. Its such a wonderful feeling that it can only be experienced and not put in words.

Sometimes when their mom is away I sleep with both of them on the same bed and when they lay their little hands on my chest in their sleep, I feel a strange kind of peace and satisfaction. I in fact have to check myself from staring at them when they are sleeping.

Sometimes I do have to discipline them when they are too lound with their play or sometimes when they start fighting with each other.But when one of them is not in the house I miss their voice and the noise ! How strange, you might say but it is true..

Read the beautiful poem created by Tanushree
http://tangysspot.blogspot.com/2006/11/ishan-my-son.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home