Sandip's rambling

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Today will sink as one of the very few memorable nights in my memory. I had a otherwise dull Friday but decided to go for a long drive with my dad. We stopped at a scenic overlook and called my cousin in San Diego. We resumed our journey afterwards. By the time we came back it was dark. We picked up a few grocery items and went to Applebees restaurant for our dinner. Dad wanted a somewhat strong drink and so I ordered Tequilla for him and asked for a much milder 'Zinfandel' for myself.

Dad had spicy shrimps while I had my favorite Chicken fajita rollups. We talked at length over dinner. Both of us talked freely and shared our good and bad life experiences. I felt really good afterwards( in fact so good that I decided to pen it down right before I went
to bed - my last blog was way back mid last year)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home